Your home may be your single biggest investment and one of the largest financial transactions you’ll ever make. So, when you sell, you want to get the best price and the most favorable terms. But there’s much more to marketing a home than placing a classified ad in the newspaper and anchoring a For Sale sign in the front yard. There are a myriad of marketing options, legalities and details that go into the sale, from the time you set the price to the final closing.
Working with Kurt Swanson and Brad Howell to sell your home
The best way to make sure you sell your home for the best price, and in the shortest amount of time, is to work with a professional Windermere agent. Kurt Swanson and Brad Howell of the Swanson Group are educated in every aspect of the transaction, from writing an offer to negotiating the price, arranging financing and following the transaction through to escrow. At the Swanson Group…
- We know the market and will help you set the right price.
- We know what buyers are looking for and the financial incentives that will encourage them to buy.
- We are members of the multiple listing service (MLS), a service that enables us to provide detailed information about your home to the thousands of other agents assisting buyers.
- We interact with other agents on a daily basis in addition to the MLS. We trade information about new properties and match eager buyers with the right homes.
- We are provided access through Windermere’s nationwide referral system to the large number of people who relocate each year, increasing the pool of qualified buyers for your home.
- We can quickly separate the qualified buyers from the rest of the pack. This saves you time because your home is only being shown to serious buyers.
Contact us if you’d like the best selling experience possible!